Due to supply chain disruptions, there can be up to a 4 week delay on shipping Ariat Boots. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A popular choice in western boots is the Ariat Tombstone Western Professional Black 10005873. This Ariat boot is made from a durable and tough full grain leather and built in a 12 inch height! The pattern is currently one of the most popular styles for cowboy boots, while the outsole is made to provide support and stability. The boots offers you the Ariat ATS system as well as a Goodyear leather welt construction to increase the wear of the boots.
A core performance boot with a little edge to it. Punchy cross-design shaft, bug and wrinkle design, and the wide square toe have a true Texas feel, ATS technology secures and stabilizes the foot, and the flexible Duratread outsole resists wear and abrasion.
- ATS technology: Ariat's mid-level technology offers optimal stability and all-day comfort for active people
- 12" height
- Wide square toe
- Goodyear welt construction allows boot to be resoled, leather welt
- Leather lined
- Ten-row stitch with embroidery accent
- A performance riding boot with flavorful design featuring a cross design stitch pattern and bug and wrinkle
- Full-grain leather foot and shaft
- ATS footbed provides superior stability and cushioning
- Duratread outsole provides maximum wear resistance with flexibility