Ariat WorkHog RT 6” Composite Toe Redwood boot 10004901 is long lasting, safety toe work boot that stands up to the test of time and rough conditions. Premium full grain leather upper has external molded heel protector for added protection in high wear areas in this durable, lace-up 6” boot. Non-metallic composite safety toe with Electrical Hazard rating provides crush-proof protection and electrical shock resistance in a metal-free safety toe that does not conduct heat or cold, for safety when working around heavy objects and electrical equipment. ATS Max technology has moisture-wicking, gel-cushioned footbed that designed for long wearing comfort with shock absorbency in this Ariat WorkHog RT 6” Composite Toe. With superior comfort and flexibility, the Duratread outsole is oil, slip and barnyard acid resistant for great traction on various surfaces from the jobsite to the farm.
Doesn't stop until the work's done. Ariat's ATS Max platform provides maximum torsional stability for reduction of foot fatigue and proper body alignment. The sole pairs a lightweight, cushioning EVA midsole with Ariat's highly abrasion-resistant oil- and slip-resisting Duratread outsole to deliver superior comfort and durability. Non-metallic composite safety toe is ASTM F2413-05 M I/75 C/75 EH rated, delivering lighter weight protection than traditional steel toes.
- ATS Max technology
- 6" height
- Traditional round work toe profile
- Goodyear welt construction
- Premium full grain leather upper
- Non- metallic eyelets
- Stability chassis promotes proper gait cycle
- Shock absorbing EVA midsole provides cushioning for enhanced comfort
- Oil resisting and slip resisting Duratread outsole provides maximum wear resistance with flexibility
- Molded external heel protector
- Self- cleaning, non-tracking outsole tread design
- Composite safety toe, ASTM F2413-05 F1/75 C/75 EH rated