The Wolverine Blade LX 10 Inch Waterproof Composite Toe Wellington W10650 features Wolverine’s EPX anti-fatigue technology that brings comfort closer to the foot. The EPX technology conserves and returns energy to fight fatigue and features a footbed With a honeycomb heel to expand to absorb impact, a cushioning midsole, a lightweight stabilizer midsole, and a rubber lug outsole. All components Work together to provide unrivaled support step after step. The Waterproof full-grain leather upper combined With Waterproof Plus breathable membrane ensures feet stay dry While the toe bumper and heel kicker ensure long-lasting durability. This boot features CarbonMAX nanotechnology safety toe for lighter-weight, better fit, and a strong structure that meets ASTM standard F2413-11 M I/75 C75 EH.
- Waterproof Full-Grain Leather Upper
- Moisture Wicking Mesh Lining
- Removable EPX Anti-Fatigue Footbed
- Advanced Comfort PU Midsole for support and cushion
- Rubber Lug Outsole
- Direct Attach Construction
- Nylon Shank?
- CarbonMAX Safety Toe rated ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH?
- Backed by Wolverine’s 30 day comfort guarantee