Due to high volume, Timberland orders can take an additional 2 days to process.
The Timberland PRO TiTAN 6 Inch Waterproof EH Rated Work Boot 53536 gives you a cement constructed work boot for reduced break-in time with flexible movement and 360 degree comfort that is low-weight. Outlast Adaptive Comfort technology has contoured open-cell polyurethane footbed for cushioned comfort that lasts for long periods. A nylon diffusion shank gives you structural support and torsional rigidity for sturdy stability underfoot. Molded polyurethane midsole gives you cushioned comfort that is lightweight. The moisture-channeling spacer mesh lining with Agion antimicrobial treatment for odor control and protection against mold, mildew and fungus. The Timberland Pro Rubber outsole gives you oil, slip and abrasion resistance in a low profile sole that has high surface contact and superior traction on various surfaces.
- 6 Inch Premium Waterproof Full Grain Leather
- Waterproof Membrane and Anti-Microbial Lining
- Polyurethane Midsole with High-Rebound Heel Insert
- Nylon Diffusion Shank for Torsional Rigidity
- Anti-Microbial, Contoured Open-Cell Polyurethane Footbed
- Outlast Adaptive Comfort Footbed Cover Regulates Temperature
- Powerfit Comfort System
- Constructed On the Titan Last For Superior Fit