Due to high volume, Timberland orders can take an additional 2 days to process.
The Timberland PRO TiTAN Non-Slip Alloy Toe Oxford Work Shoe 40044 gives you a cement constructed work shoe that has flexibility and reduced break-in time in 360 degrees of low-weight, lasting comfort. Premium, soft full grain leather upper on a TiTan constructed last for superior fit that is snug and comfortable. The Alloy safety toe with electrical hazard protection gives you impact and compression protection with electrical shock resistance when around heavy machinery and electrical objects. A Moisture-channeling spacer mesh lining has Agion antimicrobial protection for odor control and breathable comfort. A Nylon diffusion shank with molded polyurethane midsole gives you structural support, torsional rigidity and sturdy stability with comfort. Timberland Pro Rubber outsole gives you slip, oil and abrasion resistance in a low-profile, high surface contact work boot for superior traction with long wearing comfort.
- Premium, soft full-grain leather uppers for comfort and minimized break-in time
- Alloy safety toe shaped on TiTAN last for lightweight protection and a roomy fit
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Polyurethane midsole provides lightweight, durable cushioning
- Moisture-channeling spacer mesh comfort lining with antimicrobial treatment keeps foot dry and comfortable
- Nylon diffusion shank for torsional rigidity
- Contoured open-cell polyurethane footbed with Outlast Adaptive Comfort technology for breathable comfort and drier feet
- Timberland PRO rubber outsole is abrasion-, slip- and oil-resistant
- EH Rated