Due to high volume, Timberland orders can take an additional 2 days to process.
The Timberland PRO Direct Attach 6 Inch Insulated Work Boot 65030 is waterproof, seam sealed with full grain leather uppers has mesh lining treated with antimicrobial treatment for dryness protection as well as protection against mold, mildew and fungus for odor control in this 6" work boot. The 200g Thermolite insulation provides non-bulky warmth and insulation for cold weather temperatures in a breathable insulated Timberland Direct Attach. An open cell polyurethane footbed with nylon shock diffusion plate for sturdy support and cushioning to help prevent fatigue when working for long shifts. The non-marking direct-attach, rubber lug outsole has excellent traction and grip with oil resistance for steady footing on and off the jobsite in a long wearing Timberland insulated waterproof work boot that you'll appreciate, even after a long day's work.
- Premium waterproof leather with seam-sealed direct-inject construction
- 200 grams of Thermolite insulation
- Padded collar provides comfort and prevents debris from entering
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Contoured nylon shock-diffusion plate for support
- Lightweight blown-thermal plastic midsole for flexibility
- Open-cell polyurethane footbed with antimicrobial treatment for breathable comfort and odor control
- Timberland PRO oil-resistant, non-marking rubber lug outsole for durable traction
- EH Rated