Due to high volume, Timberland orders can take an additional 2 days to process.
The Timberland PRO Endurance 6 Inch Steel Toe Work Boot 52562 is a work boot designed to keep you going after everyone else has gone home. Premium full grain brown leather upper has mesh lining treated with antimicrobial treatment for an abrasion resistant, rugged 6" boot that protects against mold, mildew and fungus for odor control. The protective steel toe with EH rating means impact and crush-proof protection with electrical shock resistance when working around heavy, electrical equipment and machinery. A Steel-Flex plate provides puncture resistant for underfoot protection when trekking over sharp, precarious terrain. Timberland Pro rubber outsole is heat, slip and oil resistant for superior traction and Ladder Lock outsole radius to grip when ascending and descending ladders in this steel toe work boot.
- Premium full-grain leather uppers
- Steel safety toe shaped on TiTAN last for protection and a roomy fit
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Anti-fatigue technology with conical geometry in the polyurethane midsole reduces shock and returns energy to the foot
- Padded top collar
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfort
- Dual-purpose cast metal top hardware
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Contoured single-density open-cell polyurethane footbed with antimicrobial cover for breathable comfort and odor control
- Timberland PRO rubber outsole is slip-, oil- and heat-resistant and features Ladder Lock outsole radius
- Timberland PRO Rubber double toe and Timberland PRO rubber backstay for increased abrasion resistance and durability
- Steel-Flex puncture-resistant plate for flexible underfoot protection
- EH Rated