Due to high volume, Timberland orders can take an additional 2 days to process.
The Timberland PRO Powerwelt 6 Inch Steel Toe Waterproof Work Boot 47001 is a durable and reliable work boot built with a waterproof and durable full grain leather. These premium leather work boots are waterproof to keep feet dry. Packed with features you need on the job, they feature Electrical Hazard protection to keep you safe from open circuits and Goodyear Welt Cast-Bond technology for a durable chemical bond and enhanced torsional stability. Plus, they're slip-resistant, oil-resistant, and abrasion-resistant. Imported.
- Premium full-grain and Ever-Guard waterproof leathers
- Steel safety toe shaped on TiTAN last for protection and a superior fit
- Goodyear Welt Cast-Bond construction for a durable chemical and mechanical bond
- Comfort-engineered with contoured tongue designed to relieve lace pressure
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Steel shank for structural support
- Contoured open-cell polyurethane footbed with Outlast Adaptive Comfort technology for breathable comfort and drier feet
- Dual-density polyurethane outsole has aggressive tread design with slip-resistant properties
- Sole is non-marking, oil-resistant and features Ladder Lock outsole radius
- EH Rated