Due to high volume, Timberland orders can take an additional 2 days to process.
The Timberland PRO Pit Boss 6 Inch Steel Toe Work Boot 33031 is a work boot that is safe, tough and comfortable for long wearing comfort that stands up to rough, tough conditions. Full grain leather upper with antimicrobial lining helps to provide protection against mold, mildew and fungus with odor protection in this 6" boot. Protective safety steel toe with EH rating means crush-proof protection and electrical shock resistance in a steel toe that has the highest strength available. Timberland Pro rubber outsole is abrasion, oil and slip resistant for exceptional cushioning, stability and traction on various surfaces in this Timberland steel toe boot.
- Rugged nubuck leather upper for comfort and durability
- Goodyear welt construction for extra durability
- Steel safety toe for comfort
- Padded top collar for comfort
- Polyurethane midsole for durable comfort
- Cambrelle fabric lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Cast metal top hooks for increased durability
- Nylon shock-diffusion plate for support and torsional rigidity
- Open-cell polyurethane footbed with antimicrobial treatment for comfort and odor control
- Timberland PRO rubber outsole is abrasion-, slip- and oil-resistant
- EH Rated