Due to high volume, Timberland orders can take an additional 2 days to process.
The Timberland PRO Direct Attach 8 Inch Steel Toe Work Boot 26002 is made with waterproof full grain leather uppers and a mesh lining treated with Agion antimicrobial treatment for dryness protection as well as protection against mold, mildew and fungus for odor control in this 8" work boot. The 400g Thinsulate insulation provides non-bulky warmth and insulation for cold weather temperatures in a breathable insulated Timberland Direct Attach construction. The protective safety steel toe with EH rating means crush proof protection with electrical shock resistance when working around heavy, electrical equipment and machinery. Open cell polyurethane footbed with nylon shock diffusion plate for sturdy support and cushioning to help prevent fatigue when working for long shifts. The non-marking direct-attach lug outsole has excellent traction and grip with oil resistance for steady footing on and off the job site in a long wearing Timberland steel toe boot that you'll appreciate, even after a long day's work.
- Seam-sealed waterproof leather uppers for durability and dry, comfortable feet
- Steel safety toe for protection
- Direct-inject construction for durability
- Padded top collar
- Lightweight blown-thermal plastic midsole for flexibility and cushioning
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Nylon shock diffusion plate for support and torsional rigidity
- Thermolite 400g insulation
- Open-cell polyurethane footbed with antimicrobial treatment for breathable comfort and odor control
- Timberland PRO oil-resistant, non-marking rubber outsole features rubber lugs for durable traction
- Slip Resistant
- Oil Resistant
- EH Rated