Due to high volume, Timberland orders can take an additional 2 days to process.
The Timberland Direct Attach 6 Inch Waterproof Insulated Work Boot 26036 is built extremely durable for long days on the job. These waterproof boots work overtime to protect your feet from seasons of mud, rain and snow. Built for the worksite, they're packed with safety and comfort features, including Electrical Hazard protection to keep you safe from open circuits, rugged lug outsoles for superior traction on slippery surfaces, and the kind of cushioning support you won't fully appreciate until you've spent hours on your feet. The boot will help keep your feet warm during the colder months with 200 grams of Thinsulate insulation.
- Premium waterproof leather with seam-sealed direct-inject construction
- 200 grams of Thermolite insulation
- Padded collar provides comfort and prevents debris from entering
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Contoured nylon shock-diffusion plate for support
- Lightweight blown-thermal plastic midsole for flexibility
- Open-cell polyurethane footbed with antimicrobial treatment for breathable comfort and odor control
- Timberland PRO oil-resistant, non-marking rubber lug outsole for durable traction
- EH Rated