Due to high volume, Timberland orders can take an additional 2 days to process.
The Timberland PRO Rip Saw CSA Waterproof Composite Toe Logger 91614 features a composite toe and waterproof leather for your comfort and protection. In addition, the mesh lining allows for your feet to breathe while you work hard on the job and the anti-fatigue technology absorbs shock and returns it where you need it most. The Rip Saw is a must have in your collection.
- Upper is crafted from premium waterproof leather and Ever-Guard leather with waterproof membrane for abrasion resistance and dry feet
- Safety toe shaped on TiTAN last for lightweight protection
- Goodyear welt construction and leather welt offers a durable, heat-resistant mechanical bond
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Exclusive Independent Suspension Network system for superior control, support and agility
- Steel shank for structural support
- Vibram outsole for durability and traction
- Dual-density Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot
- Swen-Flex puncture-resistant plate for flexible underfoot protection