Due to high volume, Timberland orders can take an additional 2 days to process.
The Timberland PRO Hyperion XL 6 Inch Waterproof Alloy Toe Work Boot 90646, a rugged work boot that's packed with safety and performance features. We want your days at the work-site to be comfortable and safe, and so we've added an alloy safety toe, a lightweight molded EVA midsole, cement construction, premium leather with a waterproof membrane and dual-density Dynamic Anti-Fatigue Technology to ensure that you won't have to worry about your footwear while you work through long days on your feet. Imported.
- Premium leather upper with waterproof membrane for extreme abrasion resistance and dry feet
- Timberland PRO rubber toe and Ever-Guard leather backstay for increased abrasion resistance and durability
- Alloy safety toe is shaped on TiTAN XL last for lightweight protection and a superior fit in cold climates
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Fiberglass shank offers structural support
- Lightweight molded EVA midsole for athletic performance
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable feet
- Dual-purpose cast metal top hardware for lacing customization
- Thermal Plastic Urethane (TPU) instep overlays for support
- Dual-density dynamic anti-fatigue technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot while providing moisture management for all-day comfort
- Vibram outsole for durability and traction is oil- and abrasion-resistant and features Ladder Lock outsole radius
- Each pair comes with two pairs of laces, one red and one black
- EH Rated