Due to high volume, Timberland orders can take an additional 2 days to process.
The Timberland PRO Rip Saw 9 Inch Insulated Composite Toe Logger 89656 features a composite toe and waterproof leather for your comfort and protection. In addition, the flame-laminated insulation keeps your feet warm while you work hard on the job and the anti-fatigue technology absorbs shock and returns it where you need it most. The Rip Saw is a must have in your collection. Get things done with Timberland work boots.
- Upper is crafted from premium waterproof leather and Ever-Guard leather with waterproof membrane for abrasion resistance and dry feet
- Safety toe shaped on TiTAN last for lightweight protection
- Goodyear welt construction and leather welt offers a durable, heat-resistant mechanical bond
- Efficient flame-laminated Thermolite 400g insulation for warmth without bulk
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Exclusive Independent Suspension Network system for superior control, support and agility
- Vibram outsole for durability and traction
- Dual-density Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot
- Steel shank for structural support