Due to high volume, Timberland orders can take an additional 2 days to process.
The Timberland PRO Barstow Wedge 6 Inch Moc Alloy Toe Work Boot 88559 gives you lasting comfort in a rugged work boot that stands up to tough tasks and gets the job done. Unlined, rugged full grain leather upper gives you lasting durability in a lace up boot. Alloy safety toe gives you a low-weight, high-strength safety toe protection against impact and compression when around heavy objects and machinery. Goodyear welt construction gives you a durable mechanical bond for lasting wear. Padded top collar and mesh tongue lining with Agion antimicrobial treatment gives you odor control and protection against mold, mildew and fungus. Dual-density Dynamic Anti-Fatigue Technology gives you shock absorbency with energy return in key wear zones to help prevent fatigue with moisture management for breathable comfort. Rubber outsole gives you slip, oil and abrasion resistance in a Barstow work boot that is constructed on a TiTan last for superior fit, comfort and durability.
- Unlined, rugged full-grain leather for comfort and durability
- Alloy safety toe for protection
- Goodyear Welt construction for a durable mechanical bond
- Padded top collar for comfort
- Mesh tongue lining with Agion antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable feet
- Constructed on TiTAN last for superior fit
- EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Open-cell polyurethane footbed cover with Agion antimicrobial treatment for breathable comfort and odor control
- New dual density Dynamic Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot while providing enhanced moisture management for all day comfort
- Slip resistant
- Oil resistant
- Abrasion resistant