Due to high volume, Timberland orders can take an additional 2 days to process.
The Timberland PRO Helix 6 Inch Slip Resistant Alloy Toe Work Boot 86518 is made for you to perform on the job at a top level. This boot is perfect to use around the warehouse doing light work. Made from full grain waterproof leather on a cement construction, this boot is durable, flexible and guaranteed to keep your feet dry while the alloy safety toe provides the lightweight protection you need. There are a number of features in this boot to make sure you are comfortable. One of the most sought after features in Timberland brand boots is the Anti-Fatigue technology which provides you with unbound comfort for you to be able to power through the long hours on your feet. As well, the mesh lining with Agion antimicrobial treatment helps to control odor keeping your feet fresh and comfortable all day. Outfitted with a low profile slip and oil resistant outsole, this boot will provide you with the footing you need on the job.
- Rugged full-grain leather uppers
- TiTAN alloy safety toe for lightweight protection and roomy fit
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Anti-fatigue technology with conical midsole geometry, featuring polyurethane materials
- Padded top collar for comfort
- Molded EVA midsole for lightweight cushioned comfort
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Dual-purpose top hardware for instant lacing customization
- Heel lock lacing system for secure heel set
- Nylon shank for structural support
- Contoured single-density open-cell polyurethane footbed with antimicrobial cover for breathable comfort and odor control
- Timberland PRO rubber outsole is slip-, oil- and heat-resistant and features Ladder Lock outsole radius
- EH Rated