Due to high volume, Timberland orders can take an additional 2 days to process.
The Timberland PRO Mudslinger Mid Steel Toe Waterproof Work Boot 86515 features the Timberland PRO outsole which provides you with electrical hazard protection and slip and oil resistance keeping you on your feet. The steel toe in this boot also offers the electrical hazard protection you need from live electrical circuits and from unwanted debris. This boot is lined with a mesh lining to help odor control and is provides with a compression molded EVA midsole for light weight cushioning. This boot is durable and built to perform for you.
- Waterproof nubuck and microfiber leather with waterproof membrane for dry feet
- Abrasion-resistant synthetic toe and heel for increased durability
- Steel safety toe for protection
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Lightweight molded EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Nylon shank for torsional rigidity
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Nylon and leather ghillie lacing system for lightweight durability and a secure fit
- Open-cell polyurethane footbed with antimicrobial treatment for breathable comfort and odor control
- Timberland PRO rubber outsole is slip-, oil- and abrasion-resistant
- EH Rated