Due to high volume, Timberland orders can take an additional 2 days to process.
The Timberland PRO Magnus 6 Inch Steel Toe Work Boot 85591 is made for you to tackle just about any job you may encounter. This boot features a steel safety toe that keeps your feet protected from live electrical circuits and unwanted debris. The Goodyear welt cast-bond ensures that you have a durable boot to outlast the competition. For your comfort, this boot is designed with a contoured tongue which is designed to relieve the pressure of the laces when you gear up for work. The steel shank provides you with the underfoot support you need and the Agion antimicrobial lining helps to control odor. This boot will perform for you on the job in comfort and safety.
- Rugged nubuck leather upper
- Steel safety toe is shaped on TiTAN last for protection and a superior fit
- Goodyear Welt Cast-Bond construction for a durable mechanical and chemical bond
- Comfort-engineered with contoured tongue designed to relieve lace pressure
- Steel shank for structural support
- Cambrelle fabric lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Open-cell polyurethane footbed with antimicrobial cover for breathable comfort and odor control
- Single-density polyurethane outsole features an aggressive tread design, is slip- oil- and abrasion-resistant, and features Ladder Lock outsole radius
- EH Rated