Due to high volume, Timberland orders can take an additional 2 days to process.
The Timberland PRO Direct Attach 6 Inch Steel Toe Work Boot 65016 is made from premium waterproof leather with a seam sealed direct injection construction that allows for flexibility. This boot is lined with 400 grams of insulation that keeps your feet warm and an antimicrobial lining that helps control odor. The shock diffusion plate absorbs shock upon impact keeping your foot rigid with every step while the OrthoLite footbed cushions every step. Also featuring a steel safety toe, this boot will keep your feet protected from unwanted debris and live electrical circuits.
- Seam-sealed waterproof leather uppers for durability and dry, comfortable feet
- Steel safety toe for protection
- Direct-inject construction for durability
- Padded top collar
- Lightweight blown-thermal plastic midsole for flexibility and cushioning
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Nylon shock diffusion plate for support and torsional rigidity
- Thermolite 400g insulation
- Open-cell polyurethane footbed with antimicrobial treatment for breathable comfort and odor control
- Timberland PRO oil-resistant, non-marking rubber outsole features rubber lugs for durable traction
- EH Rated