Due to high volume, Timberland orders can take an additional 2 days to process.
The Timberland PRO Powerwelt 10 Inch Steel Toe EH Rated Wellington 53522 is made from premium leather that is durable and made to last. Packed with features you need on the job, they feature Electrical Hazard protection to keep you safe from open circuits and Goodyear Welt Cast-Bond technology for a durable chemical bond and enhanced torsional stability. Plus, they're slip-resistant, oil-resistant and feature the Ladder Lock outsole radius that ensures you have the proper footing while on the ground or if you are climbing a ladder. The internal heel glide helps to guide your foot into the boot for easy on and off while the contoured OrthoLite footbed ensures you and your feet remain comfortable throughout the day.
- Steel Toe
- Premium full-grain and abrasion resistant Ever-Guard leather upper
- Anti-microbial Cambrelle lining
- Goodyear Welt Cast-Bond technology for a durable, chemical bond and enhanced torsional stability
- Constructed on the TiTAN last for superior fit
- Unique finger-grip pull-on feature for ease of entry
- Internal heel glide guides foot into the boot for easy-on/off
- Steel shank
- Contoured Ortholite footbed with Outlast Adaptive Comfort Cover
- Lightweight, yet rugged with exceptional cushioning
- Aggressive tread design with slip-resistant properties
- Features Ladder Lock outsole radius