The metal-free Timberland PRO Women's Drivetrain SD35 Composite Toe Athletic Work Boot A1Z4P packs a ton of tech into a low profile. Composite safety toes powered by CarbonShield technology, electro static dissipative protection and all-weather outsoles make this one of our most powerful PRO collections yet.
- Abrasion-resistant Ripstop nylon uppers
- SD35 footwear meets ESD voltage thresholds when tested in accordance with F2412, F2413 and F2892 standards
- TPU toe overlays for enhanced durability and traction
- Composite safety toes with CarbonShield technology
- Mesh linings with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Cement construction for flexibility
- Anti-fatigue footbeds are durable and resilient, for shock absorption and energy return
- Non-marking, all-weather TPU (thermoplastic urethane) outsoles are slip-, oil- and heat-resistant up to 248 degrees Fahrenheit/120 degrees Celsius
- Electro Static Dissipative: Protects against hazards related to excessively low footwear resistance. Meets SD static-dissipative ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 safety standards
- Composite Safety Toe: Lightweight, non-metallic, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
- Color: Black Mesh Upper with Pink