The Timberland PRO Women's Hightower EH Composite Toe Work Shoe A1VFJ take on long work days with composite safety toes, anti-fatigue footbeds and all-weather outsoles that resist slipping, oils and heat.
- Premium full-grain leather uppers
- Composite safety toes powered by CarbonShield technology
- Cement construction
- Metal- and mutilation-free
- Antimicrobial-treated linings for odor control
- Fiberglass shanks for structural support
- Anti-fatigue technology polyurethane footbeds for shock absorption
- Non-marking all-weather TPU (thermoplastic urethane) outsoles are slip-, oil- and heat-resistant to 248 degrees Fahrenheit (120 degrees Celsius)
- Weight of a single boot (size 7): 522 grams, or 1.5 pounds
- Composite Safety Toe: Lightweight, non-metallic, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
- Electrical Hazard Protection: Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards.