Due to high volume, Timberland orders can take an additional 2 days to process.
The Timberland PRO Women's Hightower 8 Inch Composite Toe Waterproof Insulated Work Boot A1Q66 is designed with the hard working female in mind. It is specifically constructed on a Women's last to provide an extra comfortability for female feet. This boot is designed especially for women and features 600 grams of Thermolite insulation for warmth and will keep your feet dry with the premium full-grain waterproof treated leather uppers and a waterproof membrane to keep out water. Meeting multiple Electrical Hazard Rated Standards gives this boot an extra safety edge around any job site.
- Premium full-grain waterproof leather uppers
- Shaped on women's last
- Antimicrobial-treated linings for odor control
- Cement construction
- Non marking outsole
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Anti-fatigue technology polyurethane footbeds with dynamic arches
- Thermolite 600g insulation
- Slip Resistant
- Oil Resistant
- Heat resistant to 248 degrees Fahrenheit/120 degrees Celsius using EN/ISO 20344:2004
- Blood borne Pathogen Resistant. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standard
- Meets Electrical Hazard Rated Standards ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11
- Composite Toe meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
- Color: Brown