Due to recertification, these boots are not available at this time.
Thorogood Hellfire Rubber Insulated Structural Bunker Boot 807-6003 is a built-tough, protective firefighting boot that keeps you comfortable in intense work conditions. Full flame and heat resistant rubber upper has 3.5mm polyester needled felt lining and sturdy side pull handles for a secure, snug fit in an easy to access work boot. The protective safety toe and electrical hazard rating means a rubber boot that protects against impact, compression and electrical shock when around heavy objects and electrical equipment. The stainless steel bottom plate in the midsole provide puncture resistance when trekking over sharp, rocky, precarious terrain. The white “Traction Lug" outsole is flame and heat resistant in a Structural firefighting boot that has great traction on various surfaces in a Thorogood boot that is protective and insulates in cold weather conditions.
- Upper: Flame/Heat Resisting Rubber
- Construction: Vulcanized Rubber/Shoe Fit Engineered
- Lining: 3.5mm Polyester Needled Felt with Heel Reinforcement
- Insole: Removable Superknit Covered Polyurethane Footbed
- Midsole: Stainless Steel Puncture Resisting Bottom Plate
- Shank: Steel Triple Ladder Shank
- Outsole: Flame/Heat Resisting White "Traction Lug"
- Dual Certified: Meets or exceeds the requirements of NFPA 1971-2013 Standard on Protective Ensemble for Structural Fire Fighting 2013 Edition; NFPA 1992-2012 Standard on Liquid Splash-Protective Ensembles and Clothing for Hazardous Materials (HAZMAT) Emergencies; and ASTM F 2413-11 M I/75 C/75 PR EH
- UL Certified
- ASTM F2413-11 M I/75/C/75 Oversized Steel Toe
- EH Rated
- Tested for and Meets CAN/CSA-Z195 18,000 Volts Electric Shock Resistance
- Blood Borne Pathogen Compliant
- Double Reinforced Pull Loops
- Cushioned Shin Guard
- Light-Reflecting Instep and Heel Patches
- Abrasion Resisting Rubber T-Toe