Due to production issues, some sizes are currently unavailable until further notice.
Thorogood American Heritage Wedge Wellington Work Boot 814-4208 is a pull on and go work boot that is Made in the USA. Full grain Tobacco oil-tanned leather upper has sturdy side pull tabs for easy on and off access in a durable Wellington. When standing or walking for long periods the removable dual density ultimate shock absorption footbed on Poron 4000 comfort cushion provides shock absorbency comfort that has continuous performance. Goodyear storm welt construction is built for rougher climates for moisture protection in a non-safety toe Wellington. Single-density polyurethane MAXwear edge outsole has great traction on various surfaces in a wedge sole that has cushioning comfort for a secure, snug fitting Wellington boot.
- Upper: Tobacco Oil-Tanned Leather
- Construction: Goodyear Storm Welt
- Lining: Cotton Drill Vamp
- Insole: Removable Dual Density Ultimate Shock Absorption Footbed on Poron 4000 Comfort Cushion
- Midsole: Rubber
- Shank: Engineered Composite
- Outsole: Single-density polyurethane MAXwear Wedge
- Special Specifics: ASTM F2892-11 Standard Specification for Performance Requirements for Soft Toe Protective Footwear (Non-Safety / Non-Protective Toe), EH rated