The Thorogood warehouse will be closed for annual inventory from October 5th, 2020 through October 7th, 2020. Orders submitted after 10:00 a.m. Central Time on September 30th 2020, will be held until shipping resumes on October 8th, 2020. We apologize for the inconvenience.
These will currently be unavailable until 2021.
Lined with a cotton drill vamp and a removable dual density insole, these pair of Thorogood American Heritage 8 Inch Steel Plain Toe Work Boot 804-4379 are made to keep you comfortable. This boot is designed with a composite shank to provide you with stability while the steel safety toe, which is EH rated, provides you with protection on the job.
- Upper: Brown Trail Crazy horse Oil-Tanned Leather
- Construction: Goodyear Storm Welt
- Lining: Cotton Drill Vamp
- Insole: Removable Dual Density Ultimate Shock Absorption Footbed on Poron 4000 Comfort Cushion
- Midsole: Rubber
- Shank: Engineered Composite
- Outsole: Single-density Polyurethane MAXWear Sole with 90 degree Heel
- Special Specifics: ASTM F2413-11 M I/75/C/75 Steel Toe
- EH Rated
- Tested For and Meets CAN/CSA-Z195 18,000 Volts Electrical Shock Resistance Standard