Thorogood American Heritage 8 Inch Steel Moc Toe Work Boot 804-4378 is a comfortable work boot made in the USA for ultimate rugged, durability. Full Brown Trail Crazy horse Oil-Tanned leather upper with cotton drill vamp for tough protection against the elements in a breathable lace up boot. Safety steel toe with electrical hazard protection gives you impact, compression protection with electrical shock resistance when around heavy, electrical equipment and objects. Removable dual density Ultimate Shock Absorption footbed on Poron 4000 comfort cushion gives you shock absorbency when standing or walking for long periods for feel good cushioning comfort. Rubber midsole with engineered composite shank gives you supportive stability when trekking over uneven terrain. Polyurethane “White 90" comfort outsole gives you long lasting wear with grip traction on various surfaces in a roomy moccasin toe boot that has a secure, snug fit.
- Upper: Brown Trail Crazy horse Oil-Tanned Leather
- Construction: Goodyear Storm Welt
- Insole: Removable Dual Density Ultimate Shock Absorption Footbed on Poron 4000 Comfort Cushion
- Outsole: Single-density Polyurethane MAXWear Sole with 90 degree Heel
- ASTM F2413-11 M I/75/C/75 Steel Toe
- EH Rated
- Tested For and Meets CAN/CSA-Z195 18,000 Volts Electrical Shock Resistance Standard