The Thorogood warehouse will be closed for annual inventory from October 5th, 2020 through October 7th, 2020. Orders submitted after 10:00 a.m. Central Time on September 30th 2020, will be held until shipping resumes on October 8th, 2020. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Thorogood American Heritage 6 Inch Steel Moc Toe Wedge Boot 804-4200 gives you lasting comfort in a rugged, durable USA made work boot. Full Tobacco Gladiator Oil-Tanned leather upper with cotton drill vamp lining that provides breathable comfort in this 6" lace up boot. Safety steel toe with electrical hazard protection gives you crush-proof protection with electrical shock resistance when working around heavy, electrical equipment. Rubber midsole with engineered composite shank gives you supportive comfort with steady stability in a roomy, snug fitting moccasin toe boot. Removable dual density Ultimate Shock Absorption Insert on Poron 4000 comfort cushion means maximum cushioning comfort in a wedge boot that has shock absorbency to help prevent fatigue. Goodyear Storm welt construction gives you a durable, long wearing boot. Exclusive Maxwear wedge outsole gives you grip traction in a cushioning outsole that gives you flexible movement and sure footing on various surfaces.
- Upper: Tobacco Oil-Tanned Leather
- Construction: Goodyear Storm Welt
- Lining: Cotton Drill Vamp
- Insole: Removable Dual Density Ultimate Shock Absorption Footbed on Poron 4000 Comfort Cushion
- Midsole: Rubber
- Shank: Engineered Composite
- Outsole: Thorogood Exclusive MAXwear Wedge
- Special Specifics: ASTM F2413-11 M I/75/C/75 Steel Toe
- EH Rated
- Tested For and Meets CAN/CSAZ195 18,000 Volts Electric Shock Resistance Standard