The Thorogood warehouse will be closed for annual inventory from October 5th, 2020 through October 7th, 2020. Orders submitted after 10:00 a.m. Central Time on September 30th 2020, will be held until shipping resumes on October 8th, 2020. We apologize for the inconvenience.
THIS IS A DUAL GENDER SIZED BOOT. WOMEN'S SIZES WILL BE 2 SIZES LARGER THAN A MEN'S (i.e. WOMEN'S 9M IS A MEN'S 7M)
Thorogood VGS-300 ASR Static Dissipative Slip-On Shoe 804-4061 gives you a 100% metal-free work shoe that is comfortable, supportive and has the safety protection to keep you safe on and off the jobsite. Full grain brown leather upper with comfort weave lining gives you moisture-wicking management and breathability. Cement construction gives you a reduced break-in time with flexible, athletic shoe comfort. Non-metallic composite safety toe gives you crush-proof safety protection in a safety toe that does not conduct heat or cold. Full length removable dual density polyurethane footbed gives you static dissipation with cushioned comfort that last for long periods. Compression molded EVA midsole with Impact 300 Gel Heel insert gives you shock absorbency to help prevent fatigue when standing or walking for long shifts. A.S.R. super slip resistant rubber outsole gives you superior grip and traction on various surfaces for steady footing that is comfortable from work day to week night.
- Upper: Brown Full Grain Leather
- Construction: Cement
- Lining: Moisture Wicking Comfort Weave
- Insole: Full Length Removable Dual Density Polyurethane Footbed
- Midsole: Compression Molded EVA with Impact 300 Gel Heel Insert
- Shank: Engineered Composite
- Outsole: VGS-300 ASR dual-density rubber / EVA sole
- 100% Non-Metallic
- ASTM F2413-11 M I/75/C/75 Composite Safety Toe
- Static Dissipative
- Meets ASTM 2412-11 Test Requirements