The Thorogood warehouse will be closed for annual inventory from October 5th, 2020 through October 7th, 2020. Orders submitted after 10:00 a.m. Central Time on September 30th 2020, will be held until shipping resumes on October 8th, 2020. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Due to production issues, most sizes are currently unavailable until June 2020.
This simple and reliable Thorogood American Heritage Steel Toe Wellington 804-3310 is designed with the Goodyear Storm Welt construction providing you with the best durability you need on the job. The outsole is made of polyurethane providing you with the best abrasion, oil, chip and slip resistance and good heat resistance. Designed with a steel toe, this boot will keep you well protected on the job.
- Upper: Brown Trail Crazy horse Oil-Tanned Leather
- Construction: Goodyear Storm Welt
- Lining: Comfort Drill Vamp
- Insole: Removable Polyurethane Footbed on Poron Comfort Cushion
- Midsole: Rubber
- Shank: Engineered Composite
- ASTM F2413-11 M/I/75/C/75
- Steel Toe
- EH Rated
- Tested For and Meets CAN/CSA-Z195 18,000 Volts Electric Shock Resistance Standard