This boot has been discontinued. Check here for other Ariat products.
Thorogood American Heritage 8 Inch Insulated Steel Toe Logger 804-3550 gives you dryness protection in a rugged outdoor boot that stands up to the elements and harsh conditions while keeping warm, dry and comfortable. Full grain Brown Trail Crazy horse Oil-Tanned leather upper gives you an extra tough, USA made lace up boot. Sympatex waterproof barrier keeps you dry in the wettest of conditions with breathability. Safety steel toe with electrical hazard protection gives you crush-proof protection and electrical shock resistance when around heavy, electrical objects and equipment. Removable dual density Ultimate shock absorption insert on Poron 4000 comfort cushion footbed gives you cushioned comfort that has shock absorbency to help prevent fatigue when standing or walking for long periods. B-400 Thinsulate Ultra insulation gives you low-weight, non-bulky warmth that feels good and breathes. Vibram Tacoma Logger outsole gives you comfortable wear and grip traction on various surfaces with a steel triple ladder shank for a quality crafted Logger work boot.
- Upper: Brown Trail Crazyhorse Oil-Tanned Leather
- Construction: Goodyear Leather Storm Welt
- Insulation: B-400 Thinsulate Ultra Insulation
- Insole: Removable Dual Density Ultimate Shock Absorption Footbed on Poron 4000 Comfort Cushion
- Midsole: Rubber
- Shank: Steel Triple Ladder Shank
- Outsole: Vibram Tacoma Logger
- Special Specifics: ASTM F2413-11 M I/75/C/75 Steel Toe
- “Triple Stitched" Vamp and Counter
- “Solid Brass" Hardware
- Security “Tip" Stitch on Outsole
- EH Rated
- Tested For and Meets CAN/CSA-Z195 18,000 Volts Electrical Shock Resistance Standard
- Sympatex Waterproof Barrier