This boot has been discontinued. Check here for other Ariat products.
Thorogood 14 Inch Waterproof Structural Bunker Boot 804-6371 has ultimate dryness protection with Blood Borne Pathogen compliance through the Sympatex waterproof barrier for peace of mind when moving in fast-paced situations. Black Boulder waterproof leather upper is flame and cut resistant with “Shark Skin" leather toe for scuff resistance in heavy duty Bunker boot is streamlined for a secure, snug fit in this pull on and go Firefighting boot. The protective safety toe and EH rating provides crush-proof protection and electrical shock resistance when moving around heavy objects and electrical equipment. Made in the USA, this Thorogood boot is puncture resistant for underfoot protection when trekking over sharp, rocky terrain. Thorogood non-marking outsole is slip resistant for superior traction in various environments for a durable Structural fire boot.
- Upper: Black Boulder Waterproof, Flame, and Cut-Resisting Leather with Scuff-Resisting Vibram Rubber Toe and Heel Bumper
- Construction: Goodyear Storm Welt
- Lining: Comfort Weave / Sympatex Waterproof Barrier, Blood Borne Pathogen Compliant
- Insole: Polyurethane Removable Footbed on Flexible Double Rubber
- Midsole: Rubber
- Shank: Steel Triple Ladder Shank
- Outsole: Exclusive Vibram Fire & Ice Sole with Chiseled Edge Lugs
- Meets NFPA 1971, Flexible Non-Metallic Puncture-Resisting Textile Insole Material
- ASTM F2413-11 M I/75/C/75 Steel Toe
- EH Rated
- Tested for and Meets CAN/CSA-Z195 Electric Shock Resistance
- Made in USA by ISO 9001 Certified Shoe Company