The Tactical Research Mini-Mil Transition Non-Slip Military Boot TR111 is a comfortable and perfect tactical boot to prepare for the Mini-Mil series. This boot is built from a lightweight flesh-out suede leather, and 1000 Denier Cordura. The boot is made with a 6 millimeter drop to ease you into the Minimalist boots. The boot is prepared with a padded Achilles support, and Aero-Spacer breathable hydrophilic mesh lining. AR 670-1 Compliant. Now you can enjoy your days of training.
- 8 Inch Height
- Flesh-Out suede leather and 1000 Denier Cordura nylon
- Injection molded EVA midsole
- Single density molded EVA insole
- 6 millimeter heel to toe “drop"
- Aero-spacer breathable, hydrophilic mesh lining
- Double and triple stitched seams for enhanced durability
- Padded Achilles support
- Convenient pull on loop
- AR 670-1 compliant
- Weighs appx. 15.5 ounces per boot