The Puma Fuse Motion 2.0 SD Composite Toe Work Shoe 643885 is a casual looking work shoe, made with a Composite Safety toe to keep you safe. The shoe is made to be static dissipative, and offers you a breathable textile upper with Fuse.Tec elements. This work shoe even will come with a breathable lining and evercushion footbed. The outsole will be made with the duoCell for added comfort and to top it off will be slip resistant, and heat resistant.
- Lining: BreathActive functional lining
- Protection: fiberglass toe cap
- Upper: Sandwich-Mesh with FUSE.TEC elements
- Plus: metal free, extra pair of laces in the box, quick lacing system, heel support, toe cap protection, static dissipative
- Footbed: evercushion BA
- Sole: rubber sole MOTION IMPULSE - 572°F heat resistant, slip resistant outsole with IMPULSE.FOAM midsole in two different densities for maximum cushioning, stability and comfort
- Sizes / Width: whole sizes, 7 - 14
EVERCUSHION BA: The open-cell foam of polyurethane transports moisture away from the foot and ensures in combination with the water-absorbing and antibacterial covered fabric for a pleasant foot climate. As all evercushion footbeds, this sole offers a permanent cushioning without loosing its elasticity prolonging the shoes life.