The Puma Elevate Knit Low SD Composite Toe Work Shoe 643165 is new to the Puma line. This shoe gives you the great feel of an athletic shoe. The ultraflexible SAFETY KNIT fabric adapts to the foot like a sock but still has high flexibility, resistance and breathability. It is outfitted with a fiberglass (composite) safety toe that is electrostatic dissipative keeping you protected on the job. In addition, your feet are kept comfortable with the evercushion BA+ footbed and heat resistance.
- Lining: BreathActive functional lining
- Protection: fiberglass toe cap
- Upper: SAFETY KNIT
- Plus: metal free, TPU protection in the toe area
- Footbed: evercushion BA+
- Sole: 572°F heat resistant, rubber sole URBAN with ID.Cell and Rotation Point System
- Sizes / Width: whole sizes, 7-13
EVERCUSHION BA+: This anatomically shaped, moisture regulating footbed has a nonslippery surface. Two layers of foamed polyurethane in different densities guarantee an active cushioning. The heel and ball elevations as well as the support of the longitudinal arch improve the foot’s hold. Furthermore they ensure a natural position of the foot, a relief of pressure and muscle stimulation during walking.