The new Puma Tornado 6 Inch CTX Waterproof Composite Toe Work Boot 630795 is a safe and extremely comfortable boot. The boot offers you a durable and tough leather upper with a waterproof and breathable CTX membrane to keep your feet dry while you work. This boot will have a composite toe to protect your toes from injury while you are working, as well as a scuff cap to help reduce abrasion to your boots! The outsole will be heat, oil and slip resistant. These boots are built with the comfort of a running shoe and the safety of a durable work boot
- Protection: Fiberglass toe cap
- Plus: 6” boot, electrical hazard, functional lining with waterproof and breathable CTX membrane, closed dust tongue, TPU Heel Support and Kick-Off in the heel area
- Upper: Soft oiled tumbled full leather
- Lining: BreathActive functional lining
- Footbed: evercushion BA+
- Sole: Scuff CAPS EVO sole – rubber outsole, 572 degree Fahrenheit heat resistant, slip and oil resistant
EVERCUSHION BA+: This anatomically shaped, moisture regulating footbed has a non-slippery surface. Two layers of foamed polyurethane in different densities guarantee an active cushioning. The heel and ball elevations as well as the support of the longitudinal arch improve the foot’s hold. Furthermore they ensure a natural position of the foot, a relief of pressure and muscle stimulation during walking.