Unfortunately, Oakley boots have been discontinued. There is limited stock remaining. You can find them in the Clearance section.
Oakley S.I. Assault 8” Black boot 11098-001A is a durable duty boot that stands up to precarious situations and unknown environments keeping you protected and comfortable. Full grain black leather and soft temper upper offers an unencumbered, lightweight, athletic inspired duty boot that moves with speed, performance and comfort in this lace-up 8” boot with ankle support and a gusseted tongue to keep rocks, dirt and debris out. The over-the-ankle boot shaft has Jump-ready design, low profile lacing system, and prime urethane to provide biomechanical support that has shock absorbency and cushioning comfort when standing or walking for long periods, whether out on patrol or enjoying the weekend. This Oakley Black S.I. Assault boot has the durability to stand up to fast roping maneuvers in a highly sturdy and stable outsole that is abrasion resistant and is supportive in load bearing applications. The optimized Vibram outsole is slip resistant for traction on wet and dry surfaces for an Oakley boot that is redefines comfort and durability.
- Unencumbered full-speed performance of lightweight, athletically inspired design
- Comfort, support and sound mitigation of full grain leather with soft temper
- Wet/dry slip resistance on smooth and rough surfaces, optimized by Vibram outsole with directional lug design
- Shock absorption of prime urethane with cushioning and biomechanical support of anatomical curvature
- High stability for load bearing applications via engineered outsole footprint
- Jump-ready design with over-the-ankle boot shaft and low profile lacing system
- Excellent durability for fast rope maneuvers, optimized by abrasion resistant outsole material
- Gusseted tongue to prevent entry of debris
- Height: Eight inches