Long days and nights in the woods tracking game can be exhausting, but the Muck Woody Max Mossy Oak Waterproof Pull-On Rubber Boot WDM-MOCT comes to the rescue with cushioning and rugged durability that is just what you need to get through the hunt in camouflaged comfort. The lightweight and aggressive MS-1 outsole helps you navigate tricky terrain without weighing you down, and the fleece lining helps keep you toasty warm even when nighttime temperatures dip down into uncomfortably cold zones. 5mm of CR flex-foam and 4-way stretch nylon give these boots a completely waterproof construction that is also flexible enough to let you walk, crouch, or even lie prone without discomfort. On the inside, 2mm of thermal foam cradles your insole, providing tension-free support right where you need it most.
- Fleece lining
- Stretch-fit topline binding snugs calf to keep warmth in and cold out
- 5mm CR flex-foam bootie with four-way stretch nylon, 100% waterproof, lightweight and flexible
- 2mm thermal foam underlay added to the instep area for additional warmth
- EVA molded midsole with contoured footbed (internal)
- MS-1 molded outsole is rugged, aggressive and durable for maximum protection and stability
- For women's sizing, order 1 size up (i.e. men's 10 = women's 11)