The Lacrosse Mallard II Realtree Max-5 Insulated Waders 700312 are durable waders made to outlast the competition. These waders are made with abrasion resistant protection from Lacrosse Brush Tuff bi-directional material and PU protective coating on knees and seat to provide you with the best durability for you to get down and dirty. The Swamp-Lite outsole provides you with the best traction on virtually any terrain. The buckled straps have the capability to become a belt when folded down making the waders optimal for any situation.
- Uncompromising waterproof protection
- 3.5mm naturally insulating stretch neoprene upper
- Abrasion resistant protection from Lacrosse Brush Tuff bi-directional material
- Double stitched seams and polyurethane reinforced knees and seat for added durability
- Top loading pocket and hand warmer provide accessible storage
- Buckled strap with capabilities to create a belt when the wader is folded down
- Boot lined with 1000 grams of Thinsulate Ultra Insulation
- Contoured Ankle-Fit design to prevent heel slippage
- Swamp-Lite outsole for superior traction in snow, mud and loose terrain
- Designed with waterfowlers in mind, the Realtree MAX-5 pattern offers maximum effectiveness for concealment in environments from flooded marshes to open fields.