Due to recent system shutdowns, please expect a delay on shipping of Lacrosse orders. This delay can be up to 12 days.
The Lacrosse Alphaburly Pro 18 Inch Hunting Boot 376001 is made with innovative Alpha technology that combines scent-free, durable rubber with naturally insulating neoprene for a lightweight, comfortable work boot that is long wearing. 100% waterproof, this Lacrosse Alpha Burly Pro will keep you dry in the wettest, muddiest of conditions when working in the outdoors. The thick cushioning EVA midsole with Ankle-Fit design means shock absorbing comfort in a secure, snug fitting waterproof boot that prevents excess chafing and rubbing. For optimal traction in all outdoor or hunting conditions the non-loading Burly Pro outsole provides great traction on various surfaces and loose terrain for high mileage comfort in this waterproof hunting boot.
- Lacrosse innovated Alpha technology by combining high quality, scent-free rubber with naturally insulating neoprene resulting in an extremely durable, lightweight and comfortable boot
- Thick cushioning EVA midsole offers extra comfort and shock absorption
- Adjustable rear gusset allows for a customizable fit
- Developed in 1963, Lacrosse Ankle-Fit design features a narrowed ankle pocket that grips the top of the foot better and locks the heel in place preventing excess rubbing and chafing
- The non-loading Burly Pro outsole provides optimal traction in all hunting conditions
- Fiberglass shank
- 18" height
- 4.8 lbs. per pair
- Rated for temperatures from 60 degree F