Due to recent system shutdowns, please expect a delay on shipping of Lacrosse orders. This delay can be up to 7 days.
The Lacrosse Alphaburly Pro 18 Inch Hunting Boot 376001 is made with innovative Alpha technology that combines scent-free, durable rubber with naturally insulating neoprene for a lightweight, comfortable work boot that is long wearing. 100% waterproof, this Lacrosse Alpha Burly Pro will keep you dry in the wettest, muddiest of conditions when working in the outdoors. The thick cushioning EVA midsole with Ankle-Fit design means shock absorbing comfort in a secure, snug fitting waterproof boot that prevents excess chafing and rubbing. For optimal traction in all outdoor or hunting conditions the non-loading Burly Pro outsole provides great traction on various surfaces and loose terrain for high mileage comfort in this waterproof hunting boot.
- Lacrosse innovated Alpha technology by combining high quality, scent-free rubber with naturally insulating neoprene resulting in an extremely durable, lightweight and comfortable boot
- Thick cushioning EVA midsole offers extra comfort and shock absorption
- Adjustable rear gusset allows for a customizable fit
- Developed in 1963, Lacrosse Ankle-Fit design features a narrowed ankle pocket that grips the top of the foot better and locks the heel in place preventing excess rubbing and chafing
- The non-loading Burly Pro outsole provides optimal traction in all hunting conditions
- Fiberglass shank
- 18" height
- 4.8 lbs. per pair
- Rated for temperatures from 60 degree F