Due to recent system shutdowns, please expect a delay on shipping of Lacrosse orders. This delay can be up to 7 days.
When you’re outside and in deep all day, you need a boot that’s going to hold up and not let you down. The chemical-resistant Lacrosse Alpha Aggressive 16 Inch Waterproof Steel Toe Utility Boot 211311 won’t break down and ensures complete waterproof protection. A Vibram outsole is used for extreme traction and a fully adjustable rubber gusset for the perfect fit.
- Hand-laid premium rubber over a 3.5mm neoprene core for flexible, waterproof comfort
- Rubber compound is tear and chemical resistant for heavy-duty, durable protection
- Multilayer rubber on the toe and heel plus a double-layer, ribbed vamp for added durability and support
- Active Fit with adjustable gusset for easy on/off and a secure, comfortable fit on foot
- Vibram 132 Montagna outsole: A premium rubbed outsole built with a 90 degree heel plus oil- and slip-resistant traction
- Height: 16 Inches
- Weight: 6.5 lbs.
- Insulation: Non-Insulated
- Color: Brown
- Electrical Hazard Rated
- Chemical Resistant
- Lining: Nylon
- Footbed: Removable EVA
- Shank: Fiberglass
- Comfort Zone: 0 to 70 degrees Fahrenheit
- Toe: Steel
- Met Guard: Polyurethane
- Midsole: Rubber
- ASTM Standards: F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 MT/75 EH PR, F903