The Haix Airpower P7 Mid Tactical Boot 206214 is a lightweight and popular tactical boot made to keep you dry and ready for action! The boot is made from a durable and tough leather upper, and offers you a waterproof Gore-Tex Membrane. Waterproof boots keep the water out, which means less irritation to your feet. This boot is not only waterproof but breathable to keep your feet cool. This tactical boot is a top choice for those needing to be ready for anything, and not have sore feet.
- HAIX Secura Liner: Footwear inner liner which will never pull out or wrinkle up over time; lining is firmly secured and sealed along with the upper leather beneath the sole.
- HAIX Sun Reflect Leather: Reduces the heating effect of the upper leather by direct sunlight. Sunlight is reflected by the leather, keeping the leather and the feet cooler.
- HAIX Climate System: Permits air circulation with every step moist air is released and fresh air comes in through the vent holes at the top of the boot.
- HAIX AS System: Supports the arch of the foot in its natural, ideal position
- Upper Material: Soft and supple waterproof leather, hydrophobic, breathable.
- Moisture Barrier: GORE-TEX footwear, 4 layers with inner Cambrelle lining, abrasion resistant, softly padded with breathable foam. Waterproof, breathable, and chemical resistant.
- Sole: Rubber compound outsole with PU wedge which is fuel, oil, and skid resistant, with a non-marking, self-cleaning, antistatic tread. Excellent insulation against heat and cold.
- Insole: Anatomically formed, quick change, machine washable insert with excellent moisture absorption and quick drying qualities.
- Footbed: Anatomically formed TEXON (fleece) absorbs moisture and supports ankle
- Other: Anatomically formed and softly padded tongue, lightweight, high quality quick lacing eyelets, highly breathable nylon fabric, and reinforcement in the toe and heel area.