Due to high demand, these boots are currently unavailable at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Haix has taken the Missoula and given it a serious upgrade! The newly designed Haix Missoula 2.0 8 Inch Composite Toe Wildland Boot 111006 is compliant with NFPA 1977 for wildland firefighting. The lighter weight of the Missoula 2.0 alleviates leg fatigue while on those long hikes, since the less weight you have on your feet, the less energy you have to expend while walking. A lightweight composite toe has been added that gives your toes plenty of room to move around while offering non heat transferring safety protection. The sole has built in puncture protection too!
- Gender: Unisex
- Technologies: (SL) Secura Liner, Composite Toe Cap, (AS) Arch Support, Climate, (ES) Easy Slip Out, 2-Zone Lacing
- Waterproof: No
- Upper material: Nubuck leather
- Inner liner: Textile
- Sole: FIRE 017 Sole
- Shank: Plastic heel component
- Fastener: 2 zone lacing
- Safety toe: Composite toe
- Puncture protection: Non-metallic
- Height from inside | from floor: 8 inches | 10 inches
- Color: Black
- Compliant with NFPA 1977
- Secura Liner – will never wrinkle up or pull out over time
- Non heat transferring composite safety toe
- Non heat transferring puncture resistant midsole
- HAIX Climate System for temperature balance
- HAIX Arch Support System
- HAIX 2-Zone Lacing - Ankle lace lock allows independent lace adjustment between the upper and lower boot.
- Rugged heat resistant sole with side stabilization specifically designed for hiking
- HAIX Easy Slip Out System
- Water resistant, breathable leather