Due to high volume, Georgia orders can take an additional 4-7 business days for processing. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Built with a Goodyear welt construction, the Georgia AMP LT 9 Inch Waterproof Logger GB00271 is where rugged construction meets ultimate comfort. The upper is made with full grain SPR leather, making it 3 times stronger and more than double the abrasion resistance of conventional leathers. The Counter Lock System on the rear of the boot prevents heel slippage to ensure a secure fit. It also doubles as a kick off for easier removal of the boot. Remove the brush guard kiltie for a classic work boot look. A steel shank gives the boot added arch support and stability. An EVA midsole layer provides cushioning support and acts as a shock absorber as you walk. The bottom layer is the rubber lug outsole that is both oil and slip-resistant.
- Removable brush guard kiltie
- Georgia waterproof system
- EVA midsole
- Padded Collar for added comfort
- Durable double-ribbed tempered steel shank
- 1" heel
- SPR full-grain leather
- Oil and slip resistant rubber lug outsole
- Heel-stabilizing Counter Lock
- Milled Brass Hardware (extends life of the laces)
- 9 inches in height
- ASTM F2892 electrical hazard standard
- High performance mesh lining
- Grip panels for easy pull on