The Dr. Martens Ironbridge Slip Resistant Steel Toe Work Boot 12721200 is a true, rugged work boot. This industrial boot has a steel toe cap, slip resistant sole and has additional insulation that will help protect the wearer against accidental contact with an electrical charge. Rich, water resistant tumbled leather uppers on a welted construction foot bed that offer exceptional stability and durability. The padded collar and tongue provide great comfort and fit, while the moisture wicking lining and anti-bacterial Smartmask insole keep your feet dry and safe. The iconic Dr. Martens classic PVC air-cushioned sole is resistant to oil, fat, petrol and alkali.
- Steel toe cap
- Slip resistant sole
- Water resistant tumbled leather upper
- Welt construction
- Padded collar and tongue
- Moisture wicking lining
- Anti-bacterial Smartmask insole
- PVC air-cushioned sole is resistant to oil, fat, petrol and alkali
- Standard: ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH
- Material: This is an oiled and tumbled, water resistant leather
- Construction: This is a Goodyear welted product. The upper and sole are heat-sealed and sewn together, not merely glued like many footwear constructions.
[Trailblazer] = Wipe away dirt with damp cloth, ensure shoes are dry then apply proprietary Silicone or waxed product designed for waxy oily leathers.