The Danner Super Rain Forest 8 Inch Waterproof Gore-Tex Work Boot 11500 is a durable and long wearing USA Made leather work boot. This durable boot is built with a 100% waterproof Gore-Tex liner to keep your feet dry while the double thick leather on the toe increases the boots durability. This 8 inch work boot is built atop a Vibram 132 Montagna outsole. This soft toe boot will be EH Rated, as well as recraftable. The boot is built in an 8 inch height for stability and support, while a lightweight fiberglass shank offers you structural support for your boots.
- Made in the USA
- 100% waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- Black, full-grain leather is the strongest leather available on a Danner. This leather resists alkali, lime and anything else you'd rather not get on your feet
- Double-thick leather covers the toe box and top of the foot for added protection
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot. This construction makes the boot recraftable in our Portland factory
- Triple-stitching with hyper-strong thread ensures long lasting durability
- Vibram 132 Montagna outsole features lugs that are angled to provide substantial support whether ascending and descending. The center lugs combined with the unique Vibram rubber compound provide maximum traction on wet and dry surfaces
- Fiberglass shank
- 8" height
- 80 oz.
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels