The Danner Sierra 8 Inch Waterproof Insulated Hunting Boot 63100 are USA-made and made for three-season hunters who pursues a variety of game. The Vibram 1276 Sierra outsole tracks steadily over diverse terrain. Gore-Tex waterproof breathable lining and 200 G. Thinsulate Insulation keep feet dry and warm while the full-grain leather and Cordura upper combine with Danner's famous stitchdown construction for outstanding durability and stability underfoot.
- Made in the USA
- 100% waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex lining for the ultimate in comfortable, breathable waterproof protection
- 200 grams of Thinsulate Insulation offer lightweight warmth for those needing protection in cold climates
- Full-grain leather and Cordura upper materials are extremely resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs. Cordura improves breathability, and dries quickly
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot. This construction makes the boot recraftable in our Portland factory
- Vibram 1276 Sierra outsole features a specific design and placement of the multi-directional lugs for maximum traction and stability over various terrains, including wet and cold conditions
- Fiberglass shank
- 8" height
- 69 oz.