Due to system updates from 4/22 to 4/27, Danner orders will not resume processing until 4/28. We apologize for the inconvenience.
The Danner Rain Forest 8 Inch Waterproof Gore-Tex Work Boot 10600 is a classic Danner boot built with a waterproof Gore-Tex fabric to keep your feet dry while working out in the rain. The boots are built from a rich full grain leather upper, and made with a triple stitching for increased wear. The boot is made atop a Vibram 132 Montagna outsole, and comes cut in an 8 inch height. This 8 inch work boot is made EH Rated, and will be made in the USA! The Danner Rain Forest is a top style from Danner boots.
- Made in the USA
- 100% waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- Rich, full-grain leather offers waterproof protection and rugged durability
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot. This construction makes the boot recraftable in our Portland factory
- Triple-stitching with hyper-strong thread ensures durability
- Vibram 132 Montagna outsole features lugs that are angled to provide substantial support whether ascending and descending. The center lugs combined with the unique Vibram rubber compound provide maximum traction on wet and dry surfaces
- Fiberglass shank
- 8" height
- 73 oz.
- Electrical hazard protection ASTM F2892-11 EH