The Danner Rivot TFX 8 Inch Waterproof Gore-Tex Tactical Boot 51520 is a USA crafted boot built with Danner's proven lightweight TFX platform and 360 degree pivot point lug pattern for quick, easy and comfortable movements in all directions. Rough out leather and 1000 Denier nylon upper gives you superior protection and comfort that is high abrasion, tear and scuff resistant. 100% Waterproof Gore-Tex liner gives you ultimate dryness protection, even in the wettest of conditions. Polyurethane footbed with fiberglass shank gives you superior shock absorbency with an additional layer of open cell construction for improved air flow circulation and comfort. Terra Force X platform gives you a comfortable fit with durability, traction and easy maneuverability. The space frame webbing design and speed lacing system gives you a flexible upper with a secure, snug fit. Vibram Rivot TFX outsole gives you superior acceleration, braking, pivoting and traction in rugged terrain with 360 degree pivot point lugs for traction even against walls and over rocks.
- Made in USA
- Berry compliant
- Meets AR 670-1 requirements for optional wear
- Rough-out leather and 1000D nylon upper for superior protection and comfort
- State of the art Spacer Mesh dispels heat vapors and allows for continuous airflow
- Space frame webbing design for increased mobility and flex in the upper
- Speed lacing system
- Polyurethane footbed provides superior shock absorption with an additional layer of open cell construction for improved air circulation
- TERRA FORCE X platform for a lightweight fit with durability, traction, and maneuverability
- Vibram Rivot TFX outsole offers superior acceleration, braking, pivoting and traction in rugged terrains, featuring 360 degree pivot point lugs for pivotal movements and broad flat lugs in the toe, heel and outer edges of the outsole for traction against walls and rocks
- fiberglass shank
- 8" height
- 56 oz.