The Danner High Ground 8 Inch Waterproof Insulated Hunting Boot 46228 is made with an oiled nubuck leather upper with breathable, durable 900 Denier nylon gives you excellent rugged toughness with high abrasion resistance. 1000G Thinsulate Ultra insulation gives you a low-weight, non-bulky insulation that keeps you warm in extremely cold climates. Realtree Xtra Green camo print gives you a multi-directional layout that creates an incredibly 3D effect. 100% Waterproof Gore-Tex lining gives you ultimate dryness protection in the wettest of conditions with breathable comfort. Antimicrobial polyurethane footbed gives you cushioned comfort with EVA midsole to help prevent fatigue when standing or walking for long hours. Lock and load lacing system gives you a secure, snug fit for on-the-go high ground scramblers. Danner Talon outsole gives you an extremely low-weight athletic performance in rugged conditions for grip traction on various surfaces in a quality crafted 8" hunting boot.
- 100% waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable
- Realtree Xtra camo utilizes a robust light and dark pattern plus a multi-directional layout that creates an incredibly 3D effect. Good for all times of the day and year
- 1000 grams of Thinsulate Ultra Insulation offer lightweight warmth for those needing protection in extreme cold climates
- Ultra durable, oiled nubuck leather and lightweight 900 Denier nylon backed with foam for all day comfort in the field
- Cushioning antimicrobial polyurethane footbed with open cell construction for air circulation
- EVA midsole provides added cushioning
- Lock and load lacing system - ghillies across the forefoot for secure fit, and locking speed hooks for quick, easy lacing
- Danner Talon outsole provides extremely lightweight athletic performance in rugged conditions.
- Nylon shank
- 8" height
- 54 oz.